Friday, April 12, 2013

Another Level of Intimacy

Now is the time for the next level of intimacy. Open your lives to this leading. There is no other way to feel this anointing and to be sensitive to my spirit. If you want to move higher and closer then I will know. I will sense your desire to draw even closer than you have before. You will feel the divine drawing and submit to my call. Yes the call for this greater anointing for all my children. Be ready to walk in it. Be willing to show forth your willingness to obey my word. There is peace there. There is wisdom there.


If you draw near to me, I will surely draw near to you. Come unto me if you are weary. I will give peace and rest. Call upon me and I will show you great things. Let me bring to pass your desires. Let me give you the blessings of Abraham that was promised. Those blessings did not cease with Isaac or Jacob. They are promises for all my children. Walk in radical faith during these last days. Do not allow the evil one to steal, kill and destroy. Submit to me and he must flee. Choose this day to walk my path, to seek my will, and to be obedient once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment