Friday, April 12, 2013

Instructions For your Issues

Beloved, I would have you be aware of issues that may arise that would take you out of the flow of My Spirit by taking on responsibility for things that are not yours to deal with. There is an issue that you must settle in your own mind and heart. There are just some things that you cannot fix or make different. You can only make decisions about the things that are yours to deal with, and that does not include other people and their choices. Stop and think before you act. Not every act that seems good and kind is beneficial to you or to those around you. Ask Me for wisdom and confirmation of what you set your heart and hands to do. There is little or nothing you can do about much of what torments your soul. Do your best to choose well, and trust Me with the rest, says the Lord. I will reveal My perfect will in every situation if you will sincerely seek My heart, says the Lord. Please listen carefully and guard in your heart what I will say to you. You are in a time of extreme importance when I will impart wisdom that will establish your path and direction. I speak to many who feel aimless and lost. You must let go of everything that has caused you to falter, and get ready to move on with new perspective. Let Me lead you out of this valley of weeping into a place of great joy, says the Lord. MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment